Over the last six lessons we walked through a step-by-step guide on how to find the best growth, value, small cap, large cap, blue chip, and dividend stocks.
For each type of stock we explained in detail:
- What are they?
- What should you know about investing in them?
- Which types perform best?
- How do you find the best stocks to buy?
And for each type of stock we built a stock screen in FinViz, pre-filtered to surface the best candidates for your closer research.
Below you can find a cheat sheet handout that summarizes the key points for each investing style and provides quick links to the pre-filtered stock screener.
Click on the image below to download the cheat sheet for your future reference.
In our next two lessons we’re going to cover:
- How to profit during a bear market / recession
- Profit Lab: Strategy series where we share proven ways to profit from stocks. We comb through decades of research on what actually works in investing and break it down for you in plain English.
After those two lessons, you will have completed Level 4 of our “How to Invest in Stocks” course!
In Level 5, we’re going to teach you when to buy and sell stocks, and how to place a trade using the best broker.
Next up: Let’s look at how to profit during a bear market recession.